Eager for a high-skilled, high-paying career? Link up with employers seeking to build and train a qualified workforce.
Apprenticeship is a career pathway where individuals can earn and learn at the same time!
- Earn a competitive wage from day one guaranteed to increase over time as you learn new skills
- Gain knowledge with structured learning and on-the-job training
- Enhance your resume with industry-recognized credentials, receive an industry-issued credential upon completion of an apprenticeship program
- Get academic credit towards a college degree for the skills you learn during your apprenticeship
- Learn job skills in a wide range of industries such as health care, construction, information technology, and geospatial careers
- Networking connections: Meet people who can help you advance your career today and in the future
Michigan apprenticeships - among the national leaders in apprenticeships, and the state is working to grow the number of opportunities so more students gain in-demand skills without extensive tuition debt.
- Sheetmetal Local 7 Video